Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The following city council committees shall consist of three city council members per committee, appointed by the mayor and approved by at least four city councilmembers:
(1) The finance and governance committee;
(2) The public works and transportation committee;
(3) The public safety committee;
(4) The housing and economic development committee; and
(5) The community services committee.
(B) Regular city council committee meetings- Unless otherwise approved by city council action, the city council committees shall conduct regular meetings on the second and fourth Tuesdays of every month in the city council chambers at 305 West Third Street at a time set by resolution of the city council.
(C) The city council shall adopt bylaws for each committee setting forth the powers and duties of the city council committees established in this section.
(Ord. No. 2949)