Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The director shall notify a permittee in writing of a zone clearance permit revocation, if the director finds that one or more of the following conditions exist:
(1) The operation or nature of the business has been altered contrary to the original approval:
(2) The use is not consistent with an associated permit or specific plan;
(3) The use has become detrimental to the public health or safety or constitutes a nuisance;
(4) The permit was obtained in a fraudulent manner;
(5) The condition of the premises or the operation of the use has been altered contrary to the original approval, including expansion of use;
(6) The condition of the area where the use is located has changed so that the use is no longer justified under the meaning and intent of this chapter.
(B) The director shall mail such written notice to the permittee, stating the basis on which the director intends to revoke the zone clearance permit, and informing the permittee that the director shall revoke the permit within 15 calendar days of the notice mailing date, unless the condition found to be in violation of this chapter is abated within the time specified. The notice shall also inform the permittee of the appeal procedures set forth in section 16-520.6.
(Ord. No. 2829)