(A)   By owners - Proceedings to revert subdivided real property to acreage may be initiated by petition of all of the owners of record of the property.  The petition shall be in a form prescribed by the city engineer.  The petition shall contain the information required by section 15-262 and any other information required by the city engineer.
   (B)   By city council - At the request of any person or on its own motion, the city council may by resolution initiate proceedings to revert subdivided real property to acreage.  The city council shall direct the city engineer to obtain the necessary information to initiate and conduct the proceedings.
(`64 Code, Sec. 27-101)  (Ord. No. 2243)