Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The provisions of this division do not apply to any monetary exactions other than development fees.
(B) Such monetary exactions include, but are not limited to:
(1) Taxes or special assessments;
(2) Fees for processing development applications or approvals;
(3) Fees for enforcement of or inspections pursuant to regulatory ordinances;
(4) Fees collected under development agreements adopted pursuant to Cal. Gov’t Code, Sections 65864 et seq.;
(5) Fees specified in Cal. Gov’t Code, Section 66477;
(6) Fees imposed pursuant to a reimbursement agreement by and between the city and a property owner or developer for that portion of the cost of a capital improvement paid by the property owner or developer which exceeds the need for the capital improvement attributable to and reasonably related to the development.
(`64 Code, Sec. 27-88.1) (Ord. No. 2258, 2979)