Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The amount of land to be dedicated and fees in lieu thereof shall be based on the following formula:
A = 3 (D.F. x D.U.)
(B) Definition of terms.
(1) “A” is the area in acres required to be dedicated as park sites or to be approved for fee payment in lieu of dedication.
(2) “D.F.” is the density factor obtained from preceding section as applicable to the proposed development.
(3) “D.U.” is the number of dwelling units in the subdivision.
(4) “3” is the number of acres of land per 1,000 persons.
(5) “1,000” is the number of persons.
(`64 Code, Sec. 27-69) (Ord. No. 1570, 1791, 2683)