Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The development plans submitted as part of a residential subdivision shall be reviewed and approved as a prerequisite to the tentative subdivision map approval of that project. Such review and approval shall be conducted concurrently with review of the tentative subdivision map. The application shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) A site plan showing the location and arrangement of all structures to be initially constructed;
(2) Floor plans and full elevations of all buildings or models;
(3) Details of exterior materials and colors for structures, including fencing and walls;
(4) A preliminary landscape plan;
(5) A fee as set by resolution of the city council; and
(6) Additional material requested by the director.
(B) Failure to supply any of the above material shall constitute an incomplete application for tentative map approval.
(`64 Code, Sec. 27-59.3) (Ord. No. 1778)