Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Every person required to obtain a dog kennel license shall submit a written application to the poundmaster. Such application shall include the following:
(1) The name and address of the dog kennel;
(2) The name of the person owning, managing or operating the dog kennel;
(3) The number and approximate age of the dogs maintained therein as of the date of the application;
(4) The maximum number of dogs over the age of four months and the maximum number of dogs under such age which will be maintained at the dog kennel at any given time during the licensing period; and
(5) The purposes for which the dogs are maintained at the dog kennel.
(B) Such application shall be accompanied by a certificate from the city planner stating that a dog kennel is a permitted use or that a conditional use permit has been issued for the dog kennel.
(`64 Code, Sec. 5-38) (Ord. No. 2388)