Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Whenever in these regulations the following words and phrases are used, they shall have the meanings respectively ascribed to them hereunder:
PARKING AREA: The area, areas or land near or contiguous to Prairie School, Center School, High Point/ Orland Junior High School, Park School and Liberty/Jerling Junior High School, including interior private roadways and drives used by the public as the means of access to, and egress from the buildings and other facilities within the said schools and those parts of the school premises designated for the parking of motor vehicles.
PLANS: The plans and drawings prepared for the coordination and control of parking and traffic control within the said schools, which documents are entitled:
1. Prairie Elementary School Traffic and Parking Control Plan.
2. High Point/Orland Junior High School Traffic and Parking Control Plan.
3. Liberty/Jerling Junior High School Traffic and Parking Control Plan.
4. Park School Parking and Traffic Control Plan.
5. Center Elementary School Traffic and Parking Control Plan.
and dated October 30, 1990, true and correct copies of which are available for inspection at the office of the Village Clerk of the Village.