A license in the amount to be set by the Town Council from time to time to exhibit, for pay, any caravan, circus, rope or wire dancing, ventriloquism, puppet show, concert, theatrical performance or any other exhibition of whatever name or description by traveling troupe or troupes, individually or collectively, in the corporate limits of the town, shall be paid for each separate performance.
(1985 Code, § 4-2-1)  (Ord. 3, passed 7-21-1916)