§ 158.240  WHO MAY APPLY.
   (A)   Text amendments. An application for a zoning text amendment may only be filed by the governing body, the City Administrator or the Director. A “zoning text amendment” is any amendment to the city’s Zoning Code herein, but does not include the property rezoning.
   (B)   Property rezoning. An application for property rezoning may be filed by either the City Administrator, at the direction of the governing body, the landowner, or the landowner’s agent. A “property rezoning” is a zoning district change or a planned use amendment applicable to one or more specific properties reflected on the Official Zoning Map.
(Ord. 3382, passed 11-7-2005)