Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Any person owning or having a cognizable interest in a given property may file an application.
(B) Except as may be omitted upon written consent of the Director, the following items shall be submitted in support of an application for a special use permit:
(3) A comprehensive narrative description of the use sought;
(4) Development schedule providing reasonable guarantees for the completion of the proposed development or other construction according to the development schedule;
(5) Any land areas within the Environmental Corridor (see environmental corridor map appendix in the Environmental/Landscape Framework Plan);
(6) A statement regarding the requested length of term of the use after the date of issuance of the permit, if applicable;
(7) A statement regarding any special conditions governing the operation of the proposed use(s), site development and other pertinent descriptive factors;
(8) Color photographs of surrounding structures within 250 feet and elevation drawings of the proposed special use in sufficient detail to determine compliance with the zoning district regulations in which the special use is to be located;
(9) A landscaping plan and any screening elements; and
(10) Such other information as may be required by the Director relevant to the specific application to ensure compliance with the purposes and provisions of this chapter.
(Ord. 3382, passed 11-7-2005)