Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Any firm, person or organization applying for a raffle license pursuant to the provisions of this subchapter shall file a written application therefore in the office of the City Clerk on a form provided by the City Clerk. Such application shall contain the following information:
(1) The name and address of the applicant organization.
(2) The area or areas within the city in which raffle chances will be sold or issued;
(3) The time period during which raffle chances will be sold or issued;
(4) The date, time and location of determination of winning chances;
(5) The location or locations at which winning chances will be determined; and
(6) A sworn statement attesting to the non-for-profit character of the prospective licensee organization signed by the presiding officer and the secretary of that organization.
(7) Such other information as the City Clerk may require.
(B) Any such application for a raffle license filed pursuant hereto shall be acted upon by the city within 30 days from the date on which it is filed.
(1999 Code, § 113.23) (Ord. 976, passed 3-16-1981; Ord. 3965, passed 11-21-2016)