Any person, firm, corporation or association displaying for public patronage or keeping for operation any cigarette vending machine or coin- operated amusement device, as herein defined by § 113.01 of this chapter, shall be required to obtain a license from the city upon payment of a license fee. Application for such license shall be made to the City Clerk upon a form to be supplied by the Clerk for that purpose.
(1999 Code, § 113.02)