Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Each registration application shall be made to the City Clerk in writing on a form provided by the City Clerk, or as otherwise allowed by the City Clerk.
(B) Each application will contain the following information:
(1) Registration fee;
(2) Type of business;
(3) Business address and telephone number;
(4) Date business started;
(5) Name, mailing address and contact telephone number of each owner, partner or corporate officer;
(6) Corporate address and contact name and telephone number (if any);
(7) An after hour (emergency) contact name and telephone number;
(8) The number of the certificate of license as required under the Retailer’s Occupation Tax Act (ILCS Ch. 35, Act 120), the Service Occupation Tax Act (ILCS Ch. 35, Act 115) and/or the Use Tax Act (ILCS Ch. 35, Act 105), if applicable;
(9) Federal income tax number;
(10) The numbers of any federal, state or county licenses or certificates held;
(11) Approximate number of full-time and part-time employees;
(12) Approximate number of agents; and
(13) Type and location of any toxic, flammable or hazardous materials stored or used at said location.
(C) Every application for a food-related business shall provide evidence of the required health certificates issued by the County Health Department.
(D) Any business required by law to be bonded or insured shall provide evidence of such bond or insurance.
(E) Significant changes to information submitted are to be reported as soon as possible and shall be done at no charge to the registrant.
(1999 Code, § 110.06) (Ord. 2031, passed 3-15-1999)