Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Conditional uses which may be considered for approval are as follows:
(1) Mini-storage in the I-1 and I-2 District.
(2) Towing service/impound lot in the I-1 and I-2 District.
(3) Auto sales, used in the B-3 District.
(4) Home occupations Type A and Type B as accessory on lots on which a dwelling is the principal use.
(5) Skill-based amusement arcades.
(6) Freestanding wind turbines.
(b) A use listed as a conditional use shall not be permitted by right. The identification of a use as a conditional use in a district shall not establish or imply any rights for approval of the use of any lot, nor shall the approval of a conditional use on one lot establish or imply any rights for approval of the same use on any other lot. Listing as a conditional use shall afford the opportunity to submit an application for a conditional use permit, which may be approved or denied on the basis of the provisions of this Zoning Code.
(c) When a use is listed in this Zoning Code as a conditional use for a district, the conditional use of land, building, or structure shall not be established until a conditional use permit has been reviewed and approved by the Planning Commission according to the procedures of this Zoning Code and until the conditional use permit is issued by the Building and Zoning Inspector.
(Ord. 52-2002. Passed 9-23-02; Ord. 3-2004. Passed 2-9-04; Ord. 48-2005. Passed 6-27-05; Ord. 69-2007. Passed 11-12-07; Ord. 84-2009. Passed 10-26-09)