Any person who is an owner of property or who is acting as an agent for the owner of property, and who desires some action or recommendation by the City in relation thereto, must file an application setting forth his or her request.
(Ord. 1984-114.  Passed 7-18-84; Ord. 98-114. Passed 9-1-98.)