Any contractor or individual making an excavation or change in the contour of the land and such excavation or change disturbs, interferes with, or interrupts the existing drainage on any land, such contractor or individual shall be required, at such contractor's or individual's own expense, to repair, replace or construct a bypass so that such drainage flow will be restored as such drainage existed before the disturbance, interference or interruption.
(Ord. 210.  Passed 4-13-78.)