When site development permit is required, or approval to remove vegetation and plant cover which is required by this chapter, the applicant shall be required to file with the Village Clerk a performance bond or other improvement security in a form satisfactory to the Village Attorney and in the amount deemed sufficient by the permit officer to cover all the costs of improvements, landscaping, maintenance of landscaping for such periods as specified by the Village, engineering and inspection fees, and incidental expenses. (1977 Code § 6-1-9; amd. 2004 Code)