Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Establishment and Membership. The Technical Advisory Committee is hereby created and shall consist of the following members as invited by the Director of Planning and Development:
(1) Planning Department representative(s).
(2) The City Engineer or his or her designee.
(3) The City Fire Department Fire Marshall or his or her designee.
(4) The City Urban Forrester or his or her designee from the Street Department.
(5) The City Park Department Director or his or her designee.
(6) The Hamilton County Surveyor’s Office representative.
(7) The Hamilton County Highway Department representative.
(8) The Hamilton County Health Department representative.
(9) Indiana American Water.
(10) Citizens Energy.
(11) Duke Energy.
(12) Vectren Energy.
(13) Hamilton Southeastern Utilities.
(16) Panhandle Eastern Pipeline Company.
(17) Representatives from adjacent communities having jurisdiction of public infrastructure within the community.
(B) Jurisdiction and Authority. The Technical Advisory Committee has the following powers and duties in connection with the implementation of this chapter:
(1) To review and evaluate applications for variances and make recommendations to the Board of Zoning Appeals, pursuant to the procedures and standards for variances set forth in § 159.043(C) or to the Plan Commission, pursuant to the procedures and standards for variances set forth in §§ 159.075 through 159.087;
(2) To review and evaluate all site plans, and make recommendations to the Board of Zoning Appeals or Plan Commission as may be appropriate, pursuant to the procedures and standards for site plan review set forth in § 159.041(B); and
(3) To take such other actions as delegated by the Common Council, Plan Commission, Board of Zoning Appeals, or other bodies which may be desirable and necessary to implement the provisions of this chapter.
(Ord. 62-12-95, passed 1-22-96; Am. Ord. 86-11-03, passed 12-9-03; Am. Ord. 56-11-07, passed 12- 11-07; Am. Ord. 10-03-13, passed 4-9-13; Am. Ord. 12-04-17, passed 4-25-17)