Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The documentation requirements for providing a public display of fireworks within the City of Noblesville or Noblesville Township are listed below:
(A) A copy of the completed fireworks permit application from the Office of the Indiana Department of Homeland Security (IDHS) as required by I.C. 22-11-14-2.
(B) A letter of intent to display fireworks. This letter of intent to display fireworks shall include:
(1) Name of the sponsoring organization.
(2) Day, date, and time of the display.
(3) Location of the display.
(4) Number and maximum diameter size of aerial display shell.
(5) Types and amounts of ground materials and locations.
(6) Timetable of operations including delivery set-up and time of the “live load.”
(7) A statement that only materials listed and approved by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) will be utilized.
(8) A statement attesting to be the understanding of all the rules and regulations governing public fireworks displays and that the display located in the City of Noblesville will be in accordance with NFPA 1123.
(9) A list of personnel who will be representing the fireworks vendor, their function, experience, and qualification.
(10) A site plan of the proposed display site.
(11) A copy of the certificate of insurance as required by I.C. 22-11-14-3.
(12) A copy of the contract between the sponsor and the fireworks vendor.
(Ord. 50-10-09, passed 10-27-09) Penalty, see § 92.999