4-6-5: APPEAL:
Any person, firm or corporation aggrieved by any action or decision of the city arising out of the enforcement of this chapter may appeal the same to the city council. Such appeal shall be made in writing and must be filed with the city clerk within ten (10) calendar days after the action or decision which is the subject of the appeal. (Ord. 333, 7-1-2011)