(A)   Any person, firm or corporation desiring to cut into, to make any opening in the surface of, or to tunnel under any pavement or sidewalk in any street or public place in the city shall make application to the Board of Public Works and Safety of the city in writing for a permit to do the work.
   (B)   The application shall contract to replace, pay for the replacement of, or properly repair any street, sidewalk or pavement to be cut, in accordance with any conditions and specifications imposed by the Board.
   (C)   The Board of Public Works and Safety shall consider the application and grant it on such terms as the Board may seem best or refuse it at its discretion.
(Prior Code, § 94.21)  (Ord. G-15-66, passed 11-7-1966)