Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Vacating a north-south alley located between lots l through 7 and lots 15 through 23 in Scott's Addition.
Vacating a portion of 27th Street in the Walnut Park Addition, 40 feet in width, running in a north-south direction.
Vacating Watkins Street from Lawton Street to N. 14th Street; and a certain 16-foot wide alley, 200 feet in length, between Lawton Street and N. 14th Street, immediately east of Watkins Street.
Vacating two ten-foot-wide alleys in John C. Goodwin's Second Addition.
Vacating Wesley Street and a portion of a 15-foot-wide alley which abuts Wesley Street.
Vacating an alley running north and south located between Lots 6 and 7 in Heller, Mouch & Hernley Addition.
Vacating an alley which separates a parcel of land occupied by Wimmer Vaults, Inc.
Vacating an alley running northwest to southeast in Block 2 in Hernley and Brown's Addition.
Vacating an alley bounding on the west side residential real estate commonly known as 1601 A Avenue.
Vacating an alley located on the north and east sides of real estate commonly referred to as Parkview.
Vacating a portion of Mullen Street and a portion of a 16.5-foot wide alley lying west of and adjoining to property owned by Apostolic Pentecostal Church.
Vacating a certain alley 16 feet in width and 132 feet in length, bounded on the north by the southerly right-of-way of Thornburg Street, on the east by Lot 2 in Block 3 of John N. Thorton's Addition, on the west by Lot 3 in Block 3 of John N. Thorton's Addition] and on the south by the north right-of-way of a 16 foot wide east-west alley.
Vacating a portion of North 17th Street between Woodward Avenue and Michigan Street.
Vacating a certain alley located wholly within the corporate boundaries of the city, and bounded on the east by Lot #32 and on the west by Lots #30 and 31.
Vacating certain alleys:
An alley bounded on the west by the following lots located in the Belmont Addition: Lots 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, and 128. Bounded on the east by the following lots located in the Belmont Addition: Lots 129 and 208. Bounded on the north by "C" Avenue and bounded on the south by "D" Avenue.
An alley bounded on the north by the following lots located in the Belmont Addition: Lots 129 and 130. Bounded on the south by the following lots located in the Belmont Addition: Lot 207 and 208. Bounded on the east by 27th
Street. Bounded on the west by Lot 125 in the Belmont Addition.
Vacating an alley 200 feet in length and 16 feet wide running roughly northwest to southeast, abutted to the north by Lots 51 through 54, in R.A. Creeks's 1st Addition to the city.
Vacating a portion of an alley approximately 165 feet in length and 10 feet wide running east and west, abutted to the north by the south 45 feet of Lot No. 13 in D.W. Chamber's Addition to the city, and abutted to the south by Lots 4, 5 and 6 of Block No. 2 of M.L. Bundy's First Addition to the city block bounded by 11th Street and Lincoln Avenue.
Vacating a certain alley to the south end of Lot 31 in Oakland Place First Addition.
Vacating an alley located between Lot No. 1 in Block 3 and Lots 1 and 2 (and ½ of the alley lying south of Lot 2) in Block 2, all in William Murphy's Addition to the city.
Vacating a certain alley bounded on the north by Lots 33 and 37, on the south by Lots 26 through 32, on the east by Lisa Lane (Beechwood Drive) and on the west by Main Street.
Vacating a certain alley from Virginia Street to the south end of Lots 74 and 87, which separates parcels of land owned by James L. and Patracia A. Williams.
Vacating an alley 15 feet in width and 132 feet in length bisecting Lots numbered 2 and 3 in Block 5 in Elder's second addition to the city as shown in plat book 2, page 17 records of the county.
Vacating an alley 180 feet in length and 14 feet in width bisecting Lots 4, 5, and 6 on the north and Lot 32 on the south in Grandview Gardens Addition to the city, as shown in Plat Book 5, Page 41, Records of the county.
Vacating certain streets and alleys situated in the city as follows:
North 23rd Street from the north line of Spring Street running north to the north line of the Springfield Addition re-plat of Pitman's Addition to the city;
Thornburg Street from the west line to the east line of the Springfield Addition re-plat of Pitman's Addition to the city;
Hiram Street from the west line to the east line of the Springfield Addition re-plat of Pitman's Addition to the city, except for 8 feet along the east line;
16.5 foot alley between Lots 1, 2, and 3 and Lot 8 of Pitman's Addition to the city;
16.5foot alley between Lots 4 and 5 and Lots 6 and 7 of Pitman's Addition to the city;
Eight foot alley at west of Lots 8, 9, and 10 of Pitman's Addition to the city;
Eight foot alley at west of Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the Springfield Addition re-plat of Pitman's Addition;
Eight foot alley at west of Lots 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of the Springfield Addition re-plat of Pitman's Addition; and
Eight foot alley at east of Lots 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24 of the Springfield Addition re-plat of Pitman's Addition to the city.
Vacating a certain alley 16.5 feet in width, running north and south, is bounded on the east which description is found in this ordinance, and bounded on the west by Out Lot No. 1 in Cyrus P. Pence Heirs Addition to the city.
Vacating a certain alley which is described in this ordinance.
Vacating a certain alley commencing at the southwest corner of Lot 13 in the Maxwell Park Addition to the city, and running thence east 80 feet to the southeast corner of Lot 14 in the addition, thence south 20 feet to the northeast corner of Lot 15 of the addition, thence west 80 feet to the northwest corner of Lot 16 in such addition, then 20 feet north to the place of beginning.
Vacating a certain alley bisecting Lots 30, 31, 32, and 33 in the Pianauto Addition.
Vacating a certain alley located in a part of Outlot 13 in the original plat of New Castle and a part of Outlot 9 in the Rue and Holman's Addition.
Vacating a portion of Leland street, commencing 160.5 feet north of Cherry Street, and running north to the north property line of Outlot 1 in the Bungalow Park Addition.
Vacating a portion of Beacon Street.
Vacating a certain alley, approximately 15 feet in width and approximately 333 feet in length, commencing on the south edge of Broad Street and running south therefrom, between South 25th Street to the west and South 26th Street to the east. This unimproved alley is adjacent to and immediately west of Lots 5 and 6 of the Thomas Mullen Addition.
Vacating a certain alley, approximately 20 feet in width and approximately 210 feet in length, adjacent to and south of 1403, 1405, 1411, and 1415 Alabama Street.
Vacating a portion of North 29th Street approximately 50 feet in width and 313.62 feet in length, bounded on the south by the north right-of-way of High Street extended and on the north by the south right-of-way of Brown Street
Vacating an unimproved platted street named McBride Street in Hoosier Meadows subdivision, approximately 60 feet in width and approximately 520.48 feet in length, but retaining a public utility easement therein
Vacating a portion of an unimproved alley approximately 12 feet in width and 183.6 feet in length bounded on the south by Brown Rd. and on the north by Woodward St., running north and south along the east boundary of Lot 6 in W.H. Beard’s First Addition.
Vacating a portion of N. 5th St. bounded on the south by the north right-of-way line of Broad St. and on the north by the south right-of-way of Spring St.
Vacating an unimproved right- of-way approximately 48 feet in width and 463.5 feet in length running east-west bounded on the west by N. 14th St. and on the east by N. 16th St., adjacent to Comprehensive Mental Health Service and Hickory Creek Nursing Home.
Vacating all platted and unimproved streets and alleys located within public park property bounded on the north by “I” Ave., on the south by “Q” Avenue, on the east by Roosevelt Ave., and on the west by S. Main St.
Vacating a portion of an unimproved alley bounded on the south by Lots 5 and 6 and on the north by Lots 3 and 4 of Benjamin Elder's Second Addition, commencing on N. 6th St. on the west and running easterly 107.5 feet.
Vacating certain platted alleyways located at the South of Broad Street (State Road 38) east and west of South 26th Street and adjacent Pentecostal Church (attached hereto and incorporated herein as Exhibit “A” is a GIS map showing the location and boundaries.
Vacating a certain alley located in an unimproved alley not utilized as a public right-of-way, which lies immediately east of 310 North 19th Street and 904 Spring Street and immediately west of 908 Spring Street running from an alley on its north end and Spring Street on its south end. Said unimproved alley is 132 feet in lenth and 17 feet in width.