(A)   Any person who has a change in the category under which the commercial animal establishment permit was issued shall report the change to the Humane Society and apply for the new permit required.
   (B)   Appropriate changes, including pro rata credit for the previous permit, shall be made by the Humane Society.
(Ord. 2452, passed 5-l7-82; Am. Ord. 2707, passed 4-4-88; Am. Ord. 3503, passed 3-5-07; Am. Ord. 3766, passed 4-3-17)