Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Golf privilege fees for the municipal golf course shall be as follows:
(a) Adult person, current member ("Current Member" means any person who purchased any golf privilege card for the previous season) annual golf privilege card fee:
(b) Adult person, new member ("new member means any person who did not purchase any golf privilege card for the previous season) annual golf privilege card fee:
Each immediate family member of a person holding a valid annual golf privilege card to the municipal golf course may be included thereon for an additional annual amount of $270.00 (for resident) and $310.00 (for non-resident), for current members and $220.00 (for resident) and $260.00 (for non-resident), for new members. An annual family golf privilege card which includes one adult person, the adult person spouse, and all children meeting the definition of the immediate family that are between the ages of 6 and 11 years old at time of purchase, shall be at the rate of $550.00.
(c) Student annual golf privilege card fee for current members:
(d) Student annual golf privilege card fee for new members:
(e) Senior citizen annual golf privilege card fee for current member:
(f) Senior citizen annual golf privilege card fee for new members:
A spouse of a senior citizen who purchased an annual golf privilege card from the municipal golf course, regardless of age, may be included on the annual golf privilege card for an additional $210.00 (for resident) and $230.00 (for non-resident), for current members and $160.00 (for resident) and $180.00 (for non-resident), for new members.
(g) To utilize privileges under an annual golf privilege card, fees shall be paid in full before a person plays golf on the course for the season (unless greens fees are paid). Upon full payment of an annual golf privilege card, a person may play golf on the course for the remainder of the season, without paying an additional greens fee.
(h) All applications for an annual golf privilege card shall be presumed nonresident applications and considered as such until "resident" status is established by the person applying for an annual golf privilege card. Establishment of residency shall be in accordance with the policy established and adopted by the Parks and Recreation Board and approved by motion of Council. Any person purchasing an annual golf privilege card as a non-resident may, within twenty days from date of purchase, obtain a refund for the difference in cost between resident and non- resident should a change in status be established.
(i) Daily greens fees shall be as follows:
9 holes $10.00
18 holes $14.00
Saturday. Sunday and nationally recognized holidays:
9 holes $12.00
18 holes $16.00
(2) Junior Greens Fees.
9 holes $5.00
18 holes $10.00
Weekends and Nationally Recognized Holidays:
9 holes $7.00
18 holes $14.00
Prepaid Discount Card For Greens fees
9 holes, for ten rounds $80.00
(j) Fee for motorized cart use shall be as follows:
(1) Motorized cart fee: The privilege of using a non-City motorized cart on the course is restricted to persons holding a valid annual golf privilege card. The cart shall be used only by the holder of such card or his or her immediate family, and guests accompanied by the holder or a member of the holder's immediate family. The annual privilege fee is $260.00 if gas powered, with an additional $20.00 being charged if the motorized cart is electrically powered.
(2) Motorized cart rental 9 holes
$7.00 per person with a maximum of two carts per group.
(3) Motorized cart rental 18 holes
$10.00 per person with a maximum of two carts per group.
(4) Prepaid discount motorized cart rental for 10 rounds of 9 holes
$55.00 per person
(k) Pull cart fee shall be as follows:
(1) Pull fee: No charge for using one's own cart.
(2) Pull cart rental: $1.50 (up to 18 holes)
(1) Golf clubs rental: $2.00 (up to 18 holes)
(m) Greens privilege fee and cart use fee shall be for the golfing season from April 1 through October 31, both dates inclusive, subject to the extension of the season by Director of the Parks and Recreation Department. The City has the right to close the course at any time for special events, unplayable conditions, or for other cause deemed appropriate by the Parks and Recreation Department.
(n) The daily greens fee and daily cart rental fees during "off peak times" of the annual golf season for promotional reasons shall be reduced in an amount of thirty percent (30%) of the herein established rates. What constitutes and is declared "off peak times" is in the sole discretion of the Parks and Recreation Director.
(o) Discounts shall apply to senior citizens as follows: $3.00 off regular greens fees and $2.00 off per person motorized cart rentals, both during the times of 8:00 a.m. through 1:00 p.m. on days of weekdays only, excluding nationally recognized holidays.
(p) Nothing in this section shall be construed as to limit City Council's authority to adjust daily, weekly, monthly, or annual rates.
(Ord. 004-15. Passed 1-19-15.)
(q) Due to the devastating rain and weather that was experienced in the 2015 Golf Season:
(1) Any member who has paid their dues as of August 3rd, 2015 will receive 50% off of a membership for the 2016 season, and Cart rental will be given at no charge for the remainder of the 2015 season.
(2) Any player purchasing a greens fee at full price shall receive a cart rental at no charge. Those not wishing to use a motorized cart will receive 50% off of a 9 hole or 18 hole greens fee. The 50% reduction has a cap of 18 holes per day.
(Ord. 044-15. Passed 8-3-15.)
(Ord. 044-15. Passed 8-3-15.)
(r) In order to provide an opportunity for area employers to offer healthy recreational activities for their employees, a Corporate Membership rate shall be created per the following:
(1) The Corporate Membership will be available for eligible employees. Eligible employees' family members are not included in the Corporate Membership benefit.
(2) The Corporate Membership will be available for eligible employees of a company that has purchased a Corporate Membership; that Corporate Membership must be paid in full to the Napoleon Golf Course before the usage is permitted.
(3) The Corporate Membership will include unlimited greens fees for eligible employees.
(4) The Corporate Membership does not include cart rentals.
(5) The following table establishes the fees for a Corporate Membership to the employer, based on number of employees:
Number of Employees
25 and under
26 - 49
50 - 99
100 - 199
200 and above
(Ord. 003-18. Passed 3-5-18.)
(s) In order to provide an opportunity for area organizations to offer golf outings, a golf outing rate shall be created per the following:
Number of Holes
Fee per Participant
(Ord. 086-18. Passed 1-21-19.)
(t) In order to provide an opportunity for the public to utilize the Municipal golf facilities between the months of November through March, a golf simulator rate shall be created per the following:
(1) Golf simulator hours of operation shall be subject to the discretion of the Director of the Parks and Recreation Department.
(2) The City has the right to close the simulator at any time for any cause deemed appropriate by the Parks and Recreation Department.
(3) Nothing in this section shall be construed as to limit City Council's authority to adjust golf simulator rates.
(4) The following table establishes the fees for rental of the golf simulator:
Before 3:00 pm
After 3:00 pm
Before 3:00 pm
After 3:00 pm
(Ord. 011-22. Passed 4-18-22.)