Contractors and residents who plan to proceed with clearing and grading activities that disturb or alter land on a single-family parcel must have a stormwater management and tree preservation permit prior to the release of any building permit. Such permit will be issued only after a suitable plan is approved and installed in accordance with such plan.
(Ord. 18103, passed 1-8-19)