Skip to code content (skip section selection)
AGREEMENT AND CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE FOR CONSTRUCTION ON AN INDIVIDUAL LOT IN A SUBDIVISION OR A LOT LOCATED IN THE TOWN , EITHER RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL, EQUALING LESS THAN ONE ACRE IN SIZE.
The undersigned owner agrees that the activities undertaken at the above described location shall be carried out in compliance with the approved stormwater management and sediment control plan, and the following:
(1) Prior to any other activity on the lot, silt fencing shall be properly installed, in accordance with the details shown on the following page, along the curbing in front of the lot (except at the access entrance), along the OCRM Critical Line, and along wetlands and any other locations needed to maintain erosion control at the site;
(2) Silt fencing shall be maintained in good working condition until such time as permanent erosion control features are in place and functioning;
(3) Access to the site will be limited to one location with a maximum width of 20 feet. The access shall preferably be at the proposed driveway location, and will be consistent with the attached details;
(4) The construction entrance shall be maintained in good working condition until such time as permanent access areas are in place and functioning;
(5) Construction debris and waste materials, concrete truck washout, sanitary facilities and waste, and chemicals such as paint or other construction substances will be collected and secured on site. These materials will be removed to a proper disposal facility as needed to maintain and neat and orderly site.
(6) At no time will any of the above materials be deposited into the street or storm drainage system. Any spills must be immediately contained and cleaned according to manufacturers’ specifications. Discharges of petroleum products to the storm drainage system must be reported to the Town Engineer immediately.
(7) All design contours, swales, positive drainage, and any other drainage features that are a part of the current drainage system or planned drainage system will be installed or maintained in good working order.
(8) The streets and public facilities near the work shall be kept clean and free of deposited materials. Failure to maintain facilities will result in possible fines, stopping of the work until cleaned, and increasing environmental controls as directed by the Town Field Engineer;
(9) The cost of repairs to the public street and damage to the public drainage system caused by activities at the location shall be paid prior to the issuance of a certificate of occupancy; and
(10) In the event that no existing sediment and erosion control plan can be identified for reference, as a condition of the building permit, the applicant must prepare a site plan that accounts for local drainage from and onto adjoining properties, and that protects the building from local drainage flows.
('81 Code, § 156.001) (Ord. passed 6-9-92; Am. Ord. passed 2-9-93; Am. Ord. 02045, passed 7-9-02; Am. Ord. 07045, passed 8-14-07; Am. Ord. 13027, passed 6-11-13; Am. Ord. 16082, passed 10-11-16)