§ 153.090 APPEALS.
   (A)   Any person aggrieved by a decision or notice of violation of town staff may appeal the same by filing a written notice of appeal with the Town Engineer within 30 days of the issuance of such decision or notice of violation. If the person to whom a decision or notice of violation is directed fails or neglects to appeal the notice of violation within 30 days of the issuance of the decision or notice of violation, the decision or violation becomes final.
   (B)   The Town Engineer will review the appeal and will either reverse his decision or send the decision and notice to the Construction Board of Adjustment. The notice of appeal shall state the specific reasons why the violation or decision of town staff is alleged to be in error.
   (C)   The Construction Board of Adjustment shall hear and determine such appeals in a quasi-judicial capacity, within 30 days or such other times as may be mutually agreed upon, and will render a decision within ten working days after the appeal has been heard.
   (D)   Any person aggrieved by the decision of the Construction Board of Adjustment may appeal the decision to the Town Court of Common Pleas in accordance with its rules and procedures.
(Ord. 07045, passed 8-14-07)