Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All manufactured homes placed, or substantially improved, on individual lots or parcels, in new manufactured home parks, in expansions to existing manufactured home parks or subdivisions, or in substantially improved manufactured home parks or subdivisions, must meet all the requirements for new construction, including elevation and anchoring.
(B) All manufactured homes placed or substantially improved in an existing manufactured home park or subdivision must comply with the following:
(1) The lowest floor of the manufactured home is elevated no lower than the design flood elevation, or
(2) The manufactured home must be securely anchored to the adequately anchored foundation system to resist flotation, collapse and lateral movement.
(3) In an existing manufactured home park or subdivision on which a manufactured home has incurred substantial damage as the result of a flood, any manufactured home placed or substantially improved must meet the standards of division (B)(1) and (2) above.
(C) All recreational vehicles placed on sites must either:
(1) Be on the site for fewer than 180 consecutive days; or
(2) Be fully licensed and ready for highway use. (A recreational vehicle is READY FOR HIGHWAY USE, if it is on its wheels or jacking system, is attached to the site only by quick disconnect-type utilities and security devices, and has no permanently attached structures.); or
(3) Meet all the requirements for new construction, including anchoring and elevation requirements, as provided in divisions (A) and (B) above.
('81 Code, § 152.05 b.) (Ord. passed 3-5-84; Am. Ord. passed 6-11-91; Am. Ord. passed 12-17-91; Am. Ord. passed 5-19-92; Am. Ord. 03057, passed 10-14-03; Am. Ord. 07037, passed 6-12-07; Am. Ord. 07055, passed 9-11-07)