The Building Official, subject to the approval of the Director of the Planning and Engineering Department and the Town Administrator and in accordance with the policies of the Town Personnel Manual may fill such deputy, assistant, or clerk positions as provided for by Council.
('81 Code, § 150.11) (Ord. passed 10-1-62; Am. Ord. passed 7-19-65; Am. Ord. 92-3A-1-G passed 3-25-92)