Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) No person shall willfully or unnecessarily at any time on any day:
(1) Interfere with or disturb in any way or in any place the students or teachers of any school or college.
(2) Loiter about such school or college premises; or
(3) Act in an obnoxious manner thereon.
(B) No person shall at any time on any day:
(1) Enter upon school or college premises, or
(2) Loiter around the premises, except on business, without the permission of the principal or person in charge.
(Ord. 98053, passed 12-8-98) Penalty, see § 130.99