(A)   It shall be unlawful for any person to extend service pipes attached to the mains of water supply on any premises within the town, without first obtaining permission therefor in writing from the Commission, and, before any workman or plumber shall perform any work connected with the extension of such, written permission for such extension shall be obtained from the Commission.
   (B)   The owner shall make application for a permit to connect to the water system on a form furnished by the Commission. The permit application shall be supplemented by any and all information required to administer this chapter. An administrator and inspector fee (in accordance with the Mount Pleasant Waterworks current budget resolution) shall be paid to the Commission when the application is filed.
(Ord. 11011, passed 2-8-11) Penalty, see § 51.018