The service pipes must be so arranged that the supply to each separate house or premises may be controlled by a separate water meter and valve. Where water is already supplied through one service to several houses or families, the Clerk may, at their discretion, either decline to furnish water until separate services are provided, or continue the supply upon condition that one person shall pay for all on the same service. (Ord. 41, 1-19-1978; amd. 2019 Code)