§ 102.11  UNPAID COSTS.
   If any person is indebted to the town as a result of an order issued pursuant to this chapter, the town may pursue collection of amounts owed in the Shelby Circuit Court or by submitting the amount owed to the Shelby County Auditor to be included on the tax duplicate for the affected property as a special assessment pursuant to IC 36-7-9-13 and 36-7-9-13.5.
(Ord. 3-2012, passed 2-8-12)