Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The Board of Trustees shall adopt an annual budget. Such budget shall present a complete financial plan by fund and by spending agency within each fund for the fiscal year and shall set forth the following:
(1) All proposed expenditures for administration, operations, maintenance, debt service, and capital projects to be undertaken or executed by any spending agency during the fiscal year;
(2) Anticipated revenues for the fiscal year;
(3) Estimated beginning and ending fund balances;
(4) The corresponding actual figures for the prior fiscal year and estimated figures projected through the end of the current fiscal year, including disclosures of all beginning and ending fund balances, consistent with the basis of accounting used to prepare the budget;
(5) A written budget message describing the important features of the proposed budget, including a statement of the budgetary basis of accounting used and a description of the services to be delivered during the fiscal year; and
(6) Explanatory schedules or statements classifying the expenditures by object and the revenues by source.
(b) The budget shall not provide for expenditures in excess of available or projected revenues and beginning fund balances.
(c) The Board of Trustees may modify the content of the budget and procedure for its adoption by ordinance.
(d) So long as required by §29-1-103 C.R.S., or other applicable law, the budget shall set forth, in a supplemental schedule, each of the following:
(1) The total amount to be expended during the ensuing fiscal year for payment obligations under all lease-purchase agreements involving real property;
(2) The total maximum payment liability of the Town under all lease- purchase agreements involving real property over the entire terms of such agreements, including all optional renewal terms;
(3) The total amount to be expended during the ensuing fiscal year for payment obligations under all lease-purchase agreements other than those involving real property; and
(4) The total maximum payment liability of the Town under all lease- purchase agreements other than those involving real property over the entire terms of such agreements, including all optional renewal terms.