Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It shall be the duty of each owner or person residing on property adjacent to a parkway area to:
(1) Maintain the grass on the parkway by keeping its height at a level below 12 inches;
(2) Keep the parkway free of growing weeds and other obnoxious and unsightly vegetation;
(3) Keep the parkway free from infestations by vermin and insects;
(4) Keep the parkway free of rubbish and debris; and
(5) Remove any obstacle or obstruction to the flow of water on the parkway.
(B) This maintenance obligation shall confer no rights on the property owner or tenant, and nothing in this section shall be construed to compromise, in any manner, the absolute right of the city use any city parkway as it deems advisable with or without notice to the adjacent property owner or tenant.
(Am. Ord. 2014-28, passed 8-11-2014)