Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) In granting a floodplain district permit, the Director may attach conditions that the Director finds:
(1) Are reasonably necessary to prevent undue risk to public or private property; or
(2) Will prevent the operation from being conducted in a manner hazardous to life or property.
(b) Those conditions may include:
(1) Erecting or installing walls, drains, dams, plantings, erosion and sediment control measures or devices;
(2) Furnishing necessary easements; or
(3) A specified method of performing the work.
(c) Each condition must be identified on the approved floodplain district permit plan.
(d) The approved plan is a condition of the permit.
(e) A person must not violate any permit condition. (1989 L.M.C., ch. 39, § 4.)