Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The Department of Environmental Protection must create a Stormwater Management Loan Program. The Program must provide direct loans to eligible homeowners’ associations and other residential property owners to:
(1) make structural repairs to restore a stormwater management facility to acceptable design standards before the owner petitions the County to assume responsibility for future structural maintenance of the facility under Section 19-28(d), or
(2) cover the cost of abandoning a facility under Section 19-28(e).
(b) The fund for the Program consists of:
(1) all funds appropriated to the Program;
(2) all payments on any loan from the Program;
(3) all interest earned on funds in the Program; and
(4) all funds received from any other public or private entity.
(c) The County Executive must adopt regulations under method (2) to administer the Program. These regulations should include:
(1) lending standards and priorities;
(2) terms and conditions of loans;
(3) application procedures;
(4) procedures for loan applicants to request reconsideration of a decision to deny a loan or a decision on interest rates, terms, and conditions; and
Editor’s note — Former § 19-34, “Storm water management loan program,” was repealed, re-enacted with amendments, and renumbered § 19-29 pursuant to 2002 L.M.C., ch. 3 , § 1.
Former §§ 19-29, “Inspection and maintenance of off-site storm water management facilities,” and 19-30, “Inspection and maintenance of on-site storm water management facilities,” were repealed, re-enacted with amendments, renumbered § 19-28, and retitled pursuant to 2002 L.M.C., ch. 3, § 1.