Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Actions covered. The Director must maintain a record for 5 years of any:
(1) non-competitive contract award (Section 11B-14);
(2) emergency procurement (Section 11B-16);
(3) contract modification exceeding $25,000;
(4) public entity contract (Section 11B-41); or
(5) bridge contract (Section 11B-42).
(b) Contents of record. The record must include:
(1) each contractor's name;
(2) the amount of each contract or contract modification; and
(3) a listing of the goods, services, or construction procured under each contract or each contract modification.
(c) Submission to County Council. A copy of the record required under this Section for the preceding fiscal year must be submitted to the Council by September 30 of each year. (1994 L.M.C., ch. 30, § 1.)