Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) In addition to the Heritage District Overlay (§ 151.14), there are within the city five planned unit development overlay adopted under the following ordinances and/or resolutions:
(1) Montgomery Station: Ordinance 19, 1983 and Ordinance 4, 1996.
(2) Coventry Court: Ordinance 6, 1986 and Ordinance 5, 1996.
(3) Mayfair Apartments: Ordinance 21, 1980 and Ordinance 3, 1989.
(4) Orchard Club: Office - Resolution R-28,1990; Residential - Resolution R-7, 1993.
(5) Woodgate Subdivision: Resolution R-49, 1992.
(B) These developments have continued to be maintained in accordance with the development standards and site plans under which they originally were approved. A proposed modification to one of these previously approved plans shall be treated as the equivalent of the submission of a Final Development Plan subject to the review and appeal procedures of Chapter 150.14.
(Ord. 5-2005, passed 3-23-05)