Any person owning a house or building or other place of human habitation or occupancy within the corporate limits upon a lot which abuts or adjoins a public street, public alley, or public utility easement, along which is located a city water main accessible within 200 feet of such lot shall make application for a water service connection between such house, building, or other place of human habitation or occupancy, except when an existing house occupied by a single-family unit is being supplied water by an existing well located on the same lot as the house.
(Ord. passed 8-16-94)