Skip to code content (skip section selection)
In determining with precision what territory is actually included within any zoning district, the Administrator shall apply the following rules:
(A) Where a district boundary as indicated on the zoning map approximately follows any of the features listed below on the left, the corresponding feature on the right shall be deemed the district boundary:
(1) Center line of any street, alley or highway - such centerline.
(2) Lot line - such lot line.
(3) Railroad tracks - right-of-way line of such tracks.
(4) Stream - center of such stream.
(5) Section, fractional or survey lines - such lines.
(B) Whenever any street, alley or other public way is legally vacated, the zoning districts adjoining each side of such vacated public way shall automatically extend to the center of such way, and all territory included in the vacated way shall thereafter be subject to all regulations of the extended districts.
(Ord. 491, passed 6-16-86)