The Zoning Officer shall investigate any purported violation of performance standards and, for such investigation, may request that the Zoning Board employ qualified experts. If he finds that a violation occurred or exists, a copy of said findings shall be forwarded to the Town Solicitor. The services of any qualified experts, employed by the Zoning Officer to advise in establishing a violation, shall be paid by the violator if said violation is established, otherwise, it shall be paid by the town.
(Ord. passed 10-30-06)