Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Buildings, structures and land in Zone 1 may be used only for the following purposes:
(1) Conservation of soil, water, plants, and wildlife;
(2) Water supply facilities and accessory uses and structures;
(3) Public water and/or sewer transmission pipelines or related facilities;
(4) Public streets or highways;
(5) Public or private parks;
(6) Uses customarily accessory to residential uses;
(7) Stormwater detention and/or retention areas or systems.
(B) Uses listed in divisions (A)(1) through (7) above are permitted in Zone 1 areas by right. All other uses otherwise permitted by right (Y) or by special use (S) in § 602, on lands within Zone 1 of the Watershed Protection District shall be permitted only by the granting of a special use permit by the Zoning Board of Review in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 and § 1106.
(Ord. passed 10-30-06)