Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Specific and objective guidelines. Recommendations by the Technical Review Committee and decisions and recommendations by the Planning Board shall be based upon the specific standards as set forth in Article 5 of the Regulations.
(B) General findings. Prior to granting any development plan review approval, or issuing a recommendation in favor of approval to the Zoning Board of Review, the Planning Board shall find that:
(1) The granting of approval will not result in conditions inimical to the public health, safety and welfare;
(2) The granting of such approval will not substantially or permanently injure the appropriate use of the property in the surrounding area or zoning district;
(3) The plans for such project comply with all the requirements of this chapter and the Regulations, or that necessary waivers from the requirements of the Regulations have been granted;
(4) The plans for such project are consistent with the Comprehensive Plan; and
(5) Any conditions or restrictions that are necessary to ensure that these guidelines have been met have been incorporated into the written approval or recommendation.
(Ord. passed 10-30-06; Am. Ord. 2013-11, passed 8-19-13)