(a)    Any person, firm or corporation, or any officer, department, board or agency of the Municipality, or any interested elector of the Municipality who has been aggrieved or affected by any decision of the Board of Zoning Appeals may appeal from such decision to Council by filing notice of intent to appeal within five days and filing a petition with the Clerk-Treasurer within fifteen days from the date of the decision and setting forth the facts of the case.
   (b)    Council shall hold a public hearing on such appeal not later than thirty days after such appeal has been filed with the Clerk-Treasurer. Council, by an affirmative vote of a majority of its members, shall decide the matter.
(Ord. 871A.  Passed 12-13-65.)