Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) All motor traffic (as defined by this section) is hereby prohibited in any City park, except:
(1) On roadways and in parking lots within the parks.
(2) Emergency vehicles may operate anywhere within the City parks in performance of their duties.
(3) Maintenance vehicles may operate anywhere within the City parks in performance of their duties.
(4) By permit (standard parade permit) issued by the City for a special event.
(5) By special permit authorized by Common Council action for long-term exceptions.
(B) The term MOTORIZED TRAFFIC within this section shall mean any vehicle requiring registration under Wisconsin Statutes Chapters 23, 341 and 350. Any other type of motorized vehicle is expressly prohibited anywhere within the City parks.
(Ord. 578, passed 1-17-89; Am. Ord. 581, passed 2-22-89)