Skip to code content (skip section selection)
At least one primary building entrance or other pedestrian building element shall be built within ten feet (10') of the front property line. An exception to this build-to line may be granted through design review when the project contains pedestrian amenities between the primary building entrance and the front property line.
Minimum property size (square feet)
Maximum lot coverage (percent)1
Maximum structure height (in feet)
Minimum street frontage (in feet)3
Maximum building footprint (square feet)4
Footprint with a CUP and community impact review (square feet)4,5
Shopping center (square feet)
1. Lot coverage of structures.
2. Exception to height allowances as noted in chapter 7, "Special Districts", of this title. All buildings with a height over 35 feet will require a conditional use permit and conform with the building stepback standard in chapter 8, "General Development Standards", of this title.
3. This requirement may be modified if requested as part of an approved final plat.
4. If 2 or more buildings are under 1 ownership or serve a single business, the limits shown are for the sum of all the buildings.
5. Community impact review and mitigation - see chapter 13, "Permits And Applications", of this title.
(Ord. 821, 2-23-2006, eff. 3-16-2006)