Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The application for such a license shall contain the exact name and address of the applicant and the following information about this applicant and any partner or limited partner or a partnership applicant, and any officer or director of a corporate applicant any stockholder owning more than 5% of the stock of a corporate applicant, and any employee of this applicant who will work on the premises.
(B) All applications shall contain the following information:
(1) Name and address;
(2) Written proof that the individual is at least 18 years of age;
(3) All residential addresses for the past five years;
(4) The business, occupation or employment of the applicant for the five years immediately proceeding the date of application;
(5) A statement of all similar businesses ever owned or participated in by applicant including a statement as to whether the applicant has ever held a similar license from any other county or municipality and details of any revocation of any such license;
(6) The address and legal description of the parcel of land on which the business is to be located;
(7) The name under which the business is to be operated and a general description of the services to be provided;
(8) Whether the applicant has been convicted of any felony within the last ten years of any criminal offense, including controlled substances, moral turpitude, prostitution, obscenity or other crime of a sexual nature; and
(9) A statement on oath and affirmation that:
(a) The applicant has personal knowledge of the information contained in the application and that the information contained therein is true and correct; and
(b) The applicant has read and understands the adult business ordinance.
(Ord. 2000-7, passed 6-5-2000)