(A)   An application for an amendment shall be filed with the Village Clerk, and thereafter entered into the records of the first meeting thereafter of the Village Board.
   (B)   A copy of such application shall thereafter be forwarded by the Village Clerk to the Planning and Zoning Board with a request to hold a public hearing and submit to the Village Board a report of its findings and recommendations. Such public hearing shall be held upon such notice that shall be required by state statutes.
(Ord. 1999-2, Zoning § 25, subs. .030, passed 2-15-1999)